Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Don't Know What To Do

Some days I can't get up, I just feel so alone

There's not much left to say about the Magician that I haven't already, but here's some news. His debut official single, I Don't Know What to Do is to be released October 3rd on Kitsuné. The song features vocals by Danish singer Jeppe, of Classixx' I'll Get You fame. (Do you like bass, do you do you like bass?) As a debut single it's a bit safe, but really stupid catchy, so I'm considering this another Magical victory. Be sure to grab the entire EP when it comes out a month from now; as it features a club remix, one by Plastic Plates, and a criminally great Fabian rendition.

The Magician Feat. Jeppe "I Don't Know What To Do" (Original) by TheMagician

Do you like bass, do you do you like bass?
I'll Get You feat. Jeppe (Gigamesh Remix) - CLASSIXX

No comments:

Post a Comment