Monday, May 2, 2011

Monster

Everybody knows I'm a motherfucking monster.

Photo by Hannah Davis

Lack of posts, but not only am I super busy, I'm rather uninspired. I just have no time for new music because I can't stop listening to Kanye's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. This happens every once in awhile, just because it is potentially the greatest album of the decade. Perhaps of our generation. Don't fight me on this.

Here's an edit of the infamous and amazing Monster. Every one knows Nicki Minaj's verse is the best part of the song, and this edit whittles the 6-minutes-plus number down to 3.5, showcasing Minaj's spit in all of its deserved glory. I didn't make this edit, I actually can't remember where I found it (if you made it email me and I'll credit you), but whoever did...thank you.

Monster (Nicki Minaj Solo Version) - Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment