Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Party Post : CLASSIXX Returns

Hey. It's been awhile. I've been busy wrapping up summer activities and springing into a new (and my final…wow) school year. What better way to do that than with whats sure to be a riotous night of disco and dancing? LA producers/DJs CLASSIXX are returning to Dallas this Thursday as part of Rio Room's Summer Series, and I couldn't be more excited. I caught part of their set two weeks ago at California's Pacific Festival, and even that little bit had me going. I can't wait to see what they roll out at a more intimate club setting.

Check out the event here. As always, advanced tickets are available, just click here to get yours.

While you're waiting for Thursday night to roll around, preview some CLASSIXX tracks and get ready to party like its your last year of blissful innocence. That's what I'm gonna be doing. If you aren't familiar with the duo get ready to fall in love with groovy baselines and a house-disco-pop-soul hybrid thats pretty unique and totally contagious.

Cold Act Ill - Classixx


Double Bonus:
Classixx produced a Mayer Hawthorne song…
No Strings Attached (Prod. by Classixx) - Mayer Hawthorne


And then Chromeo covered another Mayer Hawthorne song.
When The Night Falls (Mayer Hawthorne Cover) - Chromeo

No comments:

Post a Comment