Friday, August 5, 2011

Foreign Language (feat. Jess)

I know a song is really good when I start singing it compulsively, regardless of where I am or wether or not I know the lyrics. Today at work I found myself ad-libbing "nnhhh nhhh nhhh" in place of actual words to the tune of the newest Flight Facilities single, Foreign Language featuring the would-be-infamous(?) Jess. A total ah-ha moment ensued: this song is it. As formidable follow up to their first single, Crave You, Foreign Language is a stellar example of a group living up to their hype, as these Australians (see?!) deliver on their promise of excellent disco-influenced pop. Stream the song below and then be sure to buy it on iTunes--this is one you'll want in your collection.

Flight Facilities - Foreign Language feat. Jess by flightfacilities

Connect with LOOSE L!PS
Like on Facebook // Follow on the Hype Machine.

2 comments:

NC said...

I like this one a lot.

NC said...

I like this one a lot

Post a Comment