Friday, August 5, 2011

LOOSE L!PS M!X: CREM de la Lolla

CREM is back, and this time he's the first guest contributor to our M!X series, with 11 tracks compiled in celebration of this years Lollapalooza--taking place this weekend in our hometown of Chicago.

Hello again, I can’t believe summer is almost over!
At least there’s one positive--it’s finally that time of year again. This will be my 6th straight Lollapalooza excursion, and I could not be more excited. There’s nothing I love more than enjoying my favorite acts under the beautiful Chicago skyline, and this line-up is stacked! My personal schedule includes Deadmau5, Explosions in the Sky, Ratatat, Pretty Lights, Afrojack, Beirut, Phantogram, DFA 1979, even some hip-hop with The Cool Kids and Atmosphere. I could go on…

This months mix is Lollapalooza-themed, with a couple extra goodies. I wanted to try and capture the more “chill” aspects of the weekend, choosing the songs and artists accordingly. All the songs pay homage to the scheduled acts, including remixes by/of the artists. In chronological order of performance, from Feed Me to Deadmau5, I hope to provide you with some relaxing essentials from Lollapalooza. The extra goodies meet the “chill” requirements as well, with sick beats from J. Dilla, Skream’s relaxed, cool summer jam, and a fitting conclusion from hip-hop legends Gang Starr. Because everyone should know your steez.
Enjoy the mix and easy listening.

- - - - -


Stream the M!X on 8tracks and via the above player, download the M!X via the Zip Folder below, or grab a few choice selections from the Tracklist (in blue).

LOOSE L!PS M!X 03 : CREM de la Lolla
Because everyone should know your steez

Tracklist:
1. Melancholy Hill (Feed Me Remix) - Gorillaz
2. El Pico - Ratatat
3. Voices - Phantogram
4. Between Two Points (Jogger Remix) - The Glitch Mob
5. Double Love - Pretty Lights
6. Young G’s (Beirut Remix) - The Notorious B.I.G.
7. One Two - The Cool Kids
8. Brazil - Deadmau5
9. Summer Dreams - Skream
10. Last Donut of the Night - J. Dilla
11. You Know My Steez - Gang Starr

Download All Tracks (Right-Click and Save): Zip Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment