Friday, March 4, 2011

Beam Me Up (Jacques Renault Remix)

Photo by Ninelle Efremova

No time for a long post tonight; I finally have a life. Not that I didn't before (...this may or may not be a lie), but now I really do. You see, I got a job. Well, an internship. I can already tell it's going to render me pretty busy. So if you notice any really short posts every once in a while, please don't hold it against me.

I've had this song stuck in my head for about the past month. It was an old song, so I felt relatively uncomfortable posting it. That is, until I visited Sweden two weeks ago. Every bar I went to in Stockholm played this song at least twice during the duration of my stay. So I figure, if Sweden's doing it (and let me tell you, Sweden really is as beautiful/great/friendly as you've heard), I can do it too. I give you: Jacques Renault's remix of Midnight Magic's infectious Beam Me Up, a collaboration so sexy, so perfect for a plush, smoky club, it could only be the product of two groups (persons) from New York.

Right Click to Download:
Beam Me Up (Jacquest Renault Remix)--Midnight Magic


Don't forget to like LOOSE L!PS on Facebook, or follow on the Hype Machine.

1 comment:

Selorm said...

I like this a lot, its creepy yet cool, very disco but not...

Post a Comment