Monday, July 11, 2011

Crème de la CREM : Volume 1

Exciting developments in the house. After months of begging, my brother (CREM - his initials) has finally agreed to contribute to LOOSE L!PS. If there's one person who can point me in the direction of my new favorite song, it's him (though I begrudgingly admit it). He'll be contributing a monthly wrap up of his latest gotta-have songs, which--if this month's group is any indication--are likely to become your favorites as well. I give you, Crème de la CREM.

- - - - -

Hellooo out there. I have been invited to occasionally post a few tracks that aren’t necessarily the Loose Lips’ norm. I like to think of myself as a champion of musical diversity, and I’ll do my best to bring you a few monthly gems, but I primarily dabble in hip-hop, electronic, instrumentals, house, dub step, drum and bass, progressive house, some trance, even a few indie rock tunes. Basically anything that makes me push repeat again and again. These are this month’s indispensable tracks, ranging from super chill beats to a summer banger. Enjoy, this should be the start of something beautiful…

Download All Tracks Via This: Zip Folder

Que Sera - Wax Tailor

Great chill beat from French DJ Wax Tailor, who stands out with his unique samples and killer scratching.

Runnin (Phillippians Remix) - The Pharcyde

While the original is a hip-hop classic, this remix by Philippians certainly does it justice. Awesome beat, keeping the structure and feeling of the song intact while adding a unique electronic sound.

MY KZ, UR BF (Clock Opera Remix) - Everything, Everything

CHECK OUT CLOCK OPERA! They really exemplify indie-electronic bands these days, putting out great original material and still crafting sick remixes.

Sun (Pyramid Remix) - Caribou

Pyramid is no stranger to Loose Lips, and this is simply another one of his great remixes. Great musical style and composition, this guy is an emerging staple in the electronic music world.

The Night Out - Martin Solveig

Sooo catchy. Martin Solveig does it again with this gem, teaming up with Phoenix’s Thomas Mars to create a summer banger. Just try to not replay this song, the chorus will be stuck in your head for weeks.


Connect with LOOSE L!PS
Like on Facebook // Follow on the Hype Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment