Friday, August 31, 2012

Peanut Butter (Moon Boots Remix)

Don't you ever go away.


Justin McAllister

Earlier this week, in what was perhaps the greatest marketing pitch ever, I was sent this track--Moon Boots' remix of Alison Valentine's Peanut Butter. (See, sometimes I do pay attention to new releases!) At first I was all "meh." But then as fate would have it, it popped up on my shuffle a couple times. Now I'm all "a-meh-zing." Just work with me here. Moon Boots focuses on a tasteful, simple arrangement, with Valentine's chopped vocals supplying a weaving, breezy melody. Further proof that good electronic songs don't need sirens and huge breakdowns to be interesting, David Guetta.

Moon Boots is signed to our BFF label, FRENCH EXPRESS. He's got a lot of free tracks up on his Soundcloud, so check it out.

Peanut Butter (Moon Boots Remix) - Alison Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment